Roy, Laura, Elisabeth, Rebekah, & Samuel

Roy, Laura, Elisabeth, Rebekah, & Samuel

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Bekah's Fat Lip


So this is what happens when you chew your lip after going to the dentist. Rebekah got her first filling on Tuesday right before our pizza party, and this is what happened. Yikes! The dentist told us not to let her chew her lip, but how exactly do you get a three-year-old to do what you say? Actually, that's a question I ask quite a few times every day.

3 comments:

Lorin and Janice said...

Holy cow. Her lip is huge. I hope that it is a lot better now. Bekah cracks me up.

Shelly said...

I didn't realize it had gotten that big. Poor thing! At least she is still smiling. Maybe she was still numb.

shannon said...

gosh, but she's sooooooooooooo dang cute! and i can't believe how dark the girls get during the summertime!