Elisabeth and Rebekah were
awesome at the dance festival today. The weather was perfect too! It was extra fun for me now that I know more of the students. The first graders whom I have worked with the past couple months did really well on their dance too. Roy was planning to be there, but then his work schedule got changed and he had to miss it. But Roy's parents and my mom came to watch. I even participated in the teachers' dance, which was embarrassing but fun.

Bekah's Dance:
Lissa's Dance:
3 comments:
Cute! I wish our school did a dance festival. Glad you are back to blogging!
Hey cute Laura-
It's Carly's sister. I was just thinking of you and your sweet angel baby Sam yesterday. I really admire you and hope you had a nice memorial day thinking of your special little angel.
I admire your strength and how you share and give through your trials. I will never forget when you gave a blanket of Sam's to Tate when he was born. So glad I was there to see such a selfless and special gift given.
I think you are just wonderful.
With love,
Tauni
I am so glad that you did some updating. I missed seeing what you and your kids have been up to. Blogging is how I keep up with my nieces, nephews and sister and brothers. Don't let me down anymore OK!?! :)
Post a Comment