Roy, Laura, Elisabeth, Rebekah, & Samuel

Roy, Laura, Elisabeth, Rebekah, & Samuel

Friday, June 11, 2010

Memorial Day 2010

Sometimes I wonder how it is possible that we actually had a child die. Maybe it is because life keeps moving forward when it sort of seems like time should have stopped. It is very surreal. Yet, here is the proof, and we are thankful for the time we had with our little Samuel.
There are getting to be quite a lot of people we know who are buried in the Orem Cemetery. We were late getting flowers purchased, so there weren't a lot of options. (Note to self: don't wait to get flowers until you are on your way to the cemetery.) It was a beautiful day!
And it was made even more beautiful by the fact that our brother-in-law Nate was doing quite well following a very serious motorcycle accident two days before. We are thankful for miracles!

1 comment:

Jilleen said...

We miss Sam and can't wait to see him again. And I too was very grateful I wasn't adding someone to the cemetery. I think we deserve a LONG break from that place! :)