Roy, Laura, Elisabeth, Rebekah, & Samuel

Roy, Laura, Elisabeth, Rebekah, & Samuel

Sunday, August 31, 2008

After-School Activity




Whatever happened to riding bikes, running in the yard, spying, playing hide-n-seek, etc.??? There's a new activity in town, and it's got nothing to do with being active. It's called Webkinz, and it's all the rage (even with some adults). Here is Elisabeth with some of her friends playing after school. (Actually, they do quite a bit of bike riding and skate/long boarding too, so I guess I'll cut them some slack.)

2 comments:

Jilleen said...

I have already had to make sure I only let my kids play on the computer or watch TV for a half hour each day or that's all they'd do. They whine, but are starting to realize that's just how it is!

Shelly said...

Yeah tell me about it! I get annoyed with the kids wanting to be on the computer more than outside but then again I like to blog so I have no room to talk.