
Yes the time has finally arrived after eight years of being a manager for the Cracker Barrel in Springville UT, I have hung up my work shoes (yes thats them) and left them for all to see and remember. It was a fun day my aunt and uncle (Brenda and Keith) came in for lunch, Wayne and Ginger came in for an early dinner, Lorin and Janice (and family) and my family came in later for dinner. Things got a little exciting later in the day when the employees threw a little good bye party after which all the equipment in the kitchen decided to shut down. Yep no power for anything that was plugged into the center wall, which included all the grills, fryers, ovens, kettles and timers. It took us about 30 min. to figure out that the magnetic breaker controlling the center wall breaker panel had tripped. Everything ended up good in the end and all the goodbyes were said.
During the day while I was out back letting the employees smoke we talked about throwing my shoes on the roof for the managers to find and then we figured who ever found it would just throw them away and nothing would be said, so I decided to tie my shoe strings together and throw them over the power lines that run over the south parking lot. So before I left after my shift I took off my shoes tied them together and started throwing them up and after about 6 attempts and hitting some ones car two or three times(sorry about that) I finally hooked them up. They will be there until the wind knocks them down and hopefully that will be a while.

1 comment:
We're sad we didn't make it out there for lunch or dinner. Thanks for all the discounts over the years. We will miss that, but know you off to bigger and better things!! Love ya!
Post a Comment