This was Bekah the other night after a long day at play. I had tucked her in bed with her sippy cup, and this is how I found her when I came back in to put Lissa in bed. She didn't even flinch when the camera flashed. She was so tired. I think it was funnier in real life, but I thought it would be fun to share.
Monday, October 20, 2008
Tuckered
This was Bekah the other night after a long day at play. I had tucked her in bed with her sippy cup, and this is how I found her when I came back in to put Lissa in bed. She didn't even flinch when the camera flashed. She was so tired. I think it was funnier in real life, but I thought it would be fun to share.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
With the nice weather the kids are going at 110% all day! Considering how light your kids sleep, that's great she didn't even flinch when you took to picture. She's such a cutie!
Aren't kids just the sweetest when they are asleep. Yeah she must have been very tuckered. Was it after Logan had been there all day? He can wear a person out.
Post a Comment