Tonight we went to the Canary Garden annual ballon launch. Canary Garden is a bereavement support group that we attended for a while after Samuel died. It is designed for children, but it helps the parents too. I wish we had kept attending. I need to see if we can possibly get back in because it would be good for the kids especially.This is how Mount Timanogos looked tonight. It was a gorgeous evening.
We wrote notes to Samuel and tied them to the balloons. Bekah's said,
Dear Sammy,
I love you. When are you going to come back? I miss you. I want
you to come back.
:( Tugs at the heart strings big time!


Oops...Elisabeth let go too soon. :)



Then Bekah's wouldn't float, so we had to get another balloon. Hers went up all by itself but caught up to the others pretty quickly.
It's interesting how such a simple thing can mean so much to me sometimes. I sure do miss my sweet little guy.
No comments:
Post a Comment