Roy, Laura, Elisabeth, Rebekah, & Samuel

Roy, Laura, Elisabeth, Rebekah, & Samuel

Friday, June 11, 2010

Bridal Veil Falls

We set a goal that we would do something fun as a family on at least one of Roy's days off each week, so this week we went to Bridal Veil Falls for a picnic and to hike to the bottom of the lower falls. I have lived in Utah practically my whole life and have never been there (just driven past). It was so fun! We should have gone earlier so that we could have spent more time, so we will have to do it again.

3 comments:

Jilleen said...

That's a great goal. I love family time.

Airi said...

It sure looks like you all had a great time! I would love to see the falls there someday. My husband has been there I guess...so I told him I would love to check it out too! We'll have to get together one of these days in utah. Hope you have a fabulous summer!

Carrie said...

Looks like fun! You got some great pictures, I'm impressed!