I am so late getting this posted. November 18th was our 14th wedding anniversary. I was thinking back to that day and wishing my pictures were not in storage so that I could put some on this blog. We got married in the Jordan River Temple. It was FREEZING cold that day with a blizzard, and I was afraid the point of the mountain would be closed. I remember just feeling relieved that Roy showed up! :-) Instead of decorating our car, they buried it in snow. It was awesome! It was a great day!
14 Reasons I LOVE Roy:
1. He is patient and hardly ever gets mad (and even then it's not bad).
2. He is thoughtful.
3. He is still a boy at heart and likes to have fun.
4. He listens to me.
5. He holds me when I am sad.
6. He is a great father.
7. He works hard for our family.
8. He has a lot of faith.
9. He is intelligent.
10. He always remembers important dates.
11. He makes me smile and laugh. He has a great sense of humor.
12. He loves my family.
13. He is generous.
14. He loves me and wants to be with me forever.
Can you believe how young (and skinny) we were?!?







5 comments:
Happy 14th Anniversary!!! We are just behind you by a year! Your wedding picture looks fantastic!! I am happy to know you and to still be in touch with a wonderful friend!
Do you remember when we all showed our Wedding Photo's at the Maple Dell Ward? You showed this one, and I couldnt see it that good. Now I can, giggle, giggle. You were a freak'n RAIL! Happy 14th, I am hot on your heals, April will be mine. You look younger than me. How unfair!
I remember how cold it was that day! You two look so dang cute! I can't believe we change that much over time, don't you still feel the same inside! love, Marci
Happy 14th Anniversary! I got you carepages post about the tree for Sammy. My family is going to go on Friday so we can see the tree. I am sure it will be touching. I hope you are doing okay,I think of you often!
Oh my gosh! I love that picture of you two. Josh and I are about to celebrate our 10th anniversary on the 18th of this month. We got married in a blizzard too! so fun!
Post a Comment