Opening presents from Dad, Mom, and Rebekah before school.
"Ooh-la-la"...High School Musical!
Elisabeth's new best friend is an iDog she named Cutie.
Queen of the Classroom.

The whole loot after opening more presents from both sets of grandparents.
The rest of the birthday cake that we saved from Lissa's birthday party.

8 of the Millions of Things We LOVE About Elisabeth:1. She is beautiful! We love her big, brown eyes.
2. She is sensitive to others' feelings.
3. She always tries to do what's right, and she says she's sorry if she makes a mistake.
4. She is brave, even when it is really difficult.
5. She likes to have fun.
6. She is a good soccer player, skateboarder, piano player, artist...she's good at it all!
7. She is a great friend.
8. She is OURS!
WE LOVE YOU, ELISABETH!!!







2 comments:
Happy Birthday Lissa. We love you!
Laura!! Of course I remember you! It has been a long time since the Maple Dell days... I LOVED that ward and was so sad when they split us. Are you guys still there in Payson? It's great to hear from you and you have such a beautiful family. I am so sorry about your little boy - I hadn't heard about that. I hope that you are all doing well. Good to see you in the blogging world! Let's keep in touch!
Post a Comment