Roy, Laura, Elisabeth, Rebekah, & Samuel

Roy, Laura, Elisabeth, Rebekah, & Samuel

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Word to the Wise

Don't change your blog address or you will lose your links to everyone else's blogs. I know...because I did it. Bad, BAD computer!!!

2 comments:

Brent said...

Hey Roy, Laura and girls,
It's nice that you have this website and the layout is very nice. Nice way to keep in contact. How is school going for Elisabeth? Kids here are liking it, but it is only our second day though. Give it a couple of weeks and they will think different. I thought I would l;eave a quick note and we are trying to figure out this site so we can do it to. We will let you know when ours is up. Talk to you later
Love McCluskeys

Jilleen said...

Ha, ha! I'm just laughing! I mean, sorry that happened!!