Roy, Laura, Elisabeth, Rebekah, & Samuel

Roy, Laura, Elisabeth, Rebekah, & Samuel

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Festival of Trees (part 2)


Tonight I took Elisabeth and Rebekah up to the Festival of Trees, and we met Roy's parents and grandma, and most of my family. It was fun to look more closely at some of the trees. We still didn't see everything. After doing this two nights in a row, my feet hurt. I wish Roy could have been here, but we might go up on Friday during the day so that he can see everything. Here are some picture collages of the evening. I ran out of memory in my camera because I never delete the pictures off the memory card, so I had to borrow my dad's camera. I wasn't very good with it (sorry...blurry pictures).

More of Sammy's tree display:
Some of the other trees we liked (I took the picture of the golf club tree especially for my brother-in-law Tony who is an excellent golfer):
Some of the gingerbread houses (pretty amazing):

4 comments:

Tony & Marci Harward said...

Thanks for the golf tree pic! Tony loved it and wonders why I don't put a tree up like that for him!

Pretty amazing stuff and all for such a great cause.

Wish I could have been there.

Unknown said...

Everyone is talking about Samuel's tree, here in Payson. Cute!

Vanessa said...

It was an amazing display! One of the best ones there! We were there Weds night too, but I'm sure we missed you in the sea of people!

Patti said...

Wow! What an amazing display! How wonderful!