Dribblin'
So we went to Elisabeth's soccer game today because it wasn't really raining right then...until they started playing. Then it downpoured! I think they played for about 7 minutes, and then we called it. It was enough time for Elisabeth to hit another girl in the gut with the ball (HARD) and to score once.

So we went to Elisabeth's soccer game today because it wasn't really raining right then...until they started playing. Then it downpoured! I think they played for about 7 minutes, and then we called it. It was enough time for Elisabeth to hit another girl in the gut with the ball (HARD) and to score once.Job well done! :)

2 comments:
Well done!
That's spring soccer for ya! Last year when Luke played I thought I was going to die of hypothermia or something. It was always cold. I am glad she is enjoying soccer though.
Post a Comment