
So...it's August and every year at this time I start Christmas shopping. It's actually more than that because we seem to have all of our big expenses in the last five months of the year. In August we have Roy's birthday, in September we register one car (and it needs a new windshield this year), in October we register the other car, in November we have Elisabeth's birthday, in December we have Elisabeth's baptism and Rebekah's birthday and Christmas. WHEW! Amazon...here I come!!!







4 comments:
I love shopping early for Christmas as well. If I see something nice, cool and YES SALE. I buy it. Other than that I just love to Shop =)
Wow!! Way to go. I never get my shopping done as early as I plan. I need to take lessons from all my sisters. You all seem to get it done early and stress free.
Yeah for Amazon! I bought something from Amazon for Dalan's birthday the other day and went back a few days later to see when it would arrive. Somehow I had shipped it to someplace we lived like 5 addresses ago in Logan, UT. The funniest part was that it shipped out from Howard's facility down the street here in Kentucky. Luckily I had Howard's mom in Logan intercept it and it should be here any day. How's that for silly?
You are on the ball!!! I just want to be done by the end of November! I need to get better at finishing early!
Post a Comment