
Sunlight peaks through clouds of gray,
Rays shining through heaven’s tears.
Colors full and vibrant gleam,
A rainbow beautiful appears.
Red is for love undying,
Orange warmth fills up my heart,
Peaceful yellow offers hope anew,
Everlasting green a brand new start.
Blue for life eternal,
Divine rewards in violet,
These promises of blessings,
When life’s challenges are met.
Not merely nice to look at,
No, a rainbow is so much more.
A rainbow is God’s sweet promise,
Of endless joy if we endure.
Rays shining through heaven’s tears.
Colors full and vibrant gleam,
A rainbow beautiful appears.
Red is for love undying,
Orange warmth fills up my heart,
Peaceful yellow offers hope anew,
Everlasting green a brand new start.
Blue for life eternal,
Divine rewards in violet,
These promises of blessings,
When life’s challenges are met.
Not merely nice to look at,
No, a rainbow is so much more.
A rainbow is God’s sweet promise,
Of endless joy if we endure.







5 comments:
You trying to make me cry??? I love you!
Hi laura! I found you guys on Jilleen's links. Hope you are doing well; beautiful poem!
I love that picture. Rainbows are beautiful. I love you! Have a good day.
Love the poem but made me cry, too.
woooow......
Post a Comment