Roy, Laura, Elisabeth, Rebekah, & Samuel

Roy, Laura, Elisabeth, Rebekah, & Samuel

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Twilight


OK...so Roy and I both love the Twilight series...and we are fighting over the new book and who gets to read it when (because I was too cheap to get 2 copies). Actually, Roy was probably more excited about "Breaking Dawn" than I was. But just barely, and only because for me it brought back a flood of hospital memories since that is where I read the first three books. I cried when I left the Twilight party I went to Friday night; the emotions overwhelmed me. Silly, I guess. I need to reread them and make a new memory. So far..."Breaking Dawn" is AWESOME!!! And this is coming from someone who hates vampires and werewolves. Seriously...you gotta try this. :-)

4 comments:

Lorin and Janice said...

Well I guess I am going to have to read those books. I'm sorry about all the hospital memories. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't think about what Cassidy went through so I can't imagine how much harder each day is for you especially when something triggers a painful memory. Hopefully having a good cry helped. I love you Laura. Thanks for now being our advocate with the drs.

Heather M said...

I only have a little more than 200 pages to go in Breaking Dawn! Do re-read them so you have more memories than just the hospital! You'll have to call me when you finish so we can talk about the book!

Shelly said...

Someday I will try them out. I am such a slow reader that I get overwhelmed with how big the books are. I am sure I would like them though. I wish you hadn't had to have those hospital memories. Just look at your cute scrapbooks when you are thinking of the sad memories. I love you!

Carrie said...

Hi Laura! I need to read these, everyone has told me to start so I will. I've seen the movie preview and it looks pretty good so I got a few months to read!