Roy, Laura, Elisabeth, Rebekah, & Samuel

Roy, Laura, Elisabeth, Rebekah, & Samuel

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Follow the Recipe

So I was making Pluckits the other night, and the recipe says the dough (Rhoades or whatever) should be "thawed but still cold". I had to use the quick-thaw method because I could not wait until the next day to satisfy the high-carb craving, so my dough was not "still cold". Now I know why that is an important detail to pay attention to.

At least upside down they looked alright. And they still tasted good (and my dad even liked the crispy pieces). Craving satisfied!

5 comments:

The Burninghams said...

Yummy email me the recipe!!!

Shelly said...

It looks good to me. Why didn't I get invited over for the feast?

Airi said...

I'm interested in the recipe too...looks soooo delicious!

Anonymous said...

YUMMY!

Tony and Marci Harward said...

I love pluck-its! They don't look so bad, and who cares anyway, it's the way they taste!