I love that age, when they start writing. I love seeing what they come up with when they sound things out. She is doing such a great job with her name.
Hi Laura. I'm glad you left a comment so I knew you had a blog. I ended up working extra late on Tuesday and didn't leave work till after 7. I'm hoping you'll fill me in on what I missed at the meeting. Your blog is cute, it's fun reading more about you and your family.
She is a amazing. And so is her mom. When I pull my head out, I promise we will do lunch and catch up. And if we dont invite Clarise she might kill me. (cant have that) Our ward is splitting in 2 weeks. I am praying to be back with some of the old gang. I taught a blog class at Enrichement last night. We visited your blog. Helen Elmer is in the Stake TS Presdncy. She was so happy to see you... Yor awesome. Thanks again for the book. I owe you so much for that inspiration. Bless your heart.
We are the McCluskeys ... Roy, Laura, Elisabeth, Rebekah, and Samuel (who passed away in March of 2008). We love spending time together and know that we will be Forever Five!
3 comments:
I love that age, when they start writing. I love seeing what they come up with when they sound things out. She is doing such a great job with her name.
Hi Laura. I'm glad you left a comment so I knew you had a blog. I ended up working extra late on Tuesday and didn't leave work till after 7. I'm hoping you'll fill me in on what I missed at the meeting. Your blog is cute, it's fun reading more about you and your family.
She is a amazing. And so is her mom. When I pull my head out, I promise we will do lunch and catch up. And if we dont invite Clarise she might kill me. (cant have that) Our ward is splitting in 2 weeks. I am praying to be back with some of the old gang. I taught a blog class at Enrichement last night. We visited your blog. Helen Elmer is in the Stake TS Presdncy. She was so happy to see you...
Yor awesome. Thanks again for the book. I owe you so much for that inspiration. Bless your heart.
Post a Comment