Yeah!!!! I am so glad you have finally let us know what your blog is. It is so much fun and I hope you will enjoy doing it. Do not feel like you do not know what you are doing because hey look your not so bright sister shelly figured it out!
Laura, I'm so glad to see you started a blog! It looks great! The pictures of Sammy are so sweet. I'm looking forward to reading the updates on your family. Take care!
We are the McCluskeys ... Roy, Laura, Elisabeth, Rebekah, and Samuel (who passed away in March of 2008). We love spending time together and know that we will be Forever Five!
6 comments:
I don't know what you're so worried about!! Your blog is great and I'm sooo glad you decided to do one. Keep us posted!
Your blog looks so cute. It will be so fun to read your posts.
Yeah!!!! I am so glad you have finally let us know what your blog is. It is so much fun and I hope you will enjoy doing it. Do not feel like you do not know what you are doing because hey look your not so bright sister shelly figured it out!
Love your blog Laura - Joanne
Laura, I'm so glad to see you started a blog! It looks great! The pictures of Sammy are so sweet. I'm looking forward to reading the updates on your family. Take care!
welcome to the craziness that is blogging! visit us at www.petersens-2.blogspot.com. it's a total addiction for me!
Post a Comment