We miss Sammy's cute smile and his little personality that was so sweet. I love seeing his pictures! They always bring tears to my eyes, but then I imagine what wonderful things he's doing on the other side and I feel better :) We continue to pray for you guys. We love you!
We are the McCluskeys ... Roy, Laura, Elisabeth, Rebekah, and Samuel (who passed away in March of 2008). We love spending time together and know that we will be Forever Five!
2 comments:
We miss Sammy's cute smile and his little personality that was so sweet. I love seeing his pictures! They always bring tears to my eyes, but then I imagine what wonderful things he's doing on the other side and I feel better :) We continue to pray for you guys. We love you!
read your blogs and watched your video tonight. heartbreaking last few pics, but good memories, i am sure.
Post a Comment