Roy, Laura, Elisabeth, Rebekah, & Samuel

Roy, Laura, Elisabeth, Rebekah, & Samuel

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Elisabeth's Birthday Party

On Friday night we had a birthday party for Elisabeth with tons of her friends (Tammie, Brooke, McKenzie, Aspen, Hannah, Alyssa, Jessica, Teisa, Keisha, Emree, Kierschte, and Rebekah). It was CRAZY! But a lot of fun too. We watched Tinker Bell and ate junk food, played musical chairs, and even threw in a little fighting at the end (and then I made them huddle and say nice things to each other). Whew! I think Elisabeth has some really great friends.

5 comments:

Jilleen said...

Looks like a rockin' party! Happy birthday (tomorrow) Elisabeth!

Lorin and Janice said...

Happy Birthday Elisabeth! Looks like you had a fun party.

Carrie said...

I can't believe how big she is. Kids grow way too fast! Glad you guys are all doing well. We are too!

Unknown said...

We have been birthdaying at our house to. What fun... Did you like Tinker Bell?

A.VIJAYCHANDRAN said...

God bless your family exceedingly. Vijay

missionoflove72.blogspot.com