Roy, Laura, Elisabeth, Rebekah, & Samuel

Roy, Laura, Elisabeth, Rebekah, & Samuel

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Twilight

The first vampire movie I ever liked!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yup..Yup...

Unknown said...

Didnt read it, heard mixed reviews. Were you one of the crazy''s waiting up late?

The McCluskeys said...

Didn't do the crazy Twilight stuff...just went in the evening (didn't even have to wait in line). Didn't dress up or anything!

Carrie said...

I thought this was ok but I was a little disappointed. I guess movies are never as good as the books, right? I thought the actors were well matched with the characters but I didn't like Jasper or Jacob especially. My step-daughter and I waited in line for two hours on opening night, but I only did it to spend the time with her. We had fun and it fulfilled some much needed bonding time for us.