LOVED IT!!!Next Tuesday is our 14th wedding anniversary, and on our honeymoon in 1994 we saw Golden Eye. It sort of became a tradition. Last year we went to Casino Royale (my favorite Bond movie so far). We couldn't wait for next week to see Quantum of Solace, so we went today. I thought it was great and a good sequel to Casino Royale...I don't care what the critics have to say. It was great! Our anniversary date is to be continued on Tuesday. And then Twilight comes out next Friday. :-)

3 comments:
Wow!! Happy 14th anniversary!! Time sure flies by! I am on my 13th year and still can't believe it! I still remember you talking of Roy before you went on your mission. You two were the right match!!
Oh, and I loved the Casino Royal too. Can't wait to see the next one...maybe tomorrow night I will.
I am glad you guys were able to go. I really liked it. I disagree with critics. That is a fun tradition for you both.
I love all Bond Films. And Daniel Craig? So HOT!, Happy 14th!
Post a Comment