That's so cute! We have just started being able to have our A/C off more than on. I think today was the first day the temperature dropped below 90 degrees since spring!
I can't believe how much snow you guys have already! My kids miss snow in the winter...that's why we fly over there where there sure is LOTS of it!! Hope you have a Fabulous Thanksgiving!! I am thankful for wonderful friendships that last...Thank you Laura for being that friend!
We are the McCluskeys ... Roy, Laura, Elisabeth, Rebekah, and Samuel (who passed away in March of 2008). We love spending time together and know that we will be Forever Five!
7 comments:
Wow I am impressed you got a snowman out of this storm. Very cute!
Already???
That's so cute! We have just started being able to have our A/C off more than on. I think today was the first day the temperature dropped below 90 degrees since spring!
I think the hair turned out cute!
LOVE, MARCI
I know, dont you LOVE IT! Laura, move back to Payson I miss you!
I can't believe how much snow you guys have already! My kids miss snow in the winter...that's why we fly over there where there sure is LOTS of it!! Hope you have a Fabulous Thanksgiving!! I am thankful for wonderful friendships that last...Thank you Laura for being that friend!
Good job. I don't think we got that much snow.
Post a Comment